Saturday, July 16, 2011

depressed maybe

Yeahyeahyeah, I havent blogged in a few days.
One, because I have been trying to not get overwhelmed by all that is going on with my health. And two, because I created a tumblr account mostly dedicated to posting cat pictures. Three, because Harry Potter came out and I have been mourning the loss of one of the most epic stories I have ever loved in my life. The movie was fantastic, and they couldnt have ended it any better I dont think. Of course there were some little mishaps from book to screen, but all in all, I was pleased. Got in line for my double feature (pt 1 of deathly hallows at 9pm then the finale at midnight) at about 445pm. Was allowed into the theatre itself around 745pm. Movie started on time and by 2am, my butt and hips were sorer than ever. But all for good reason. I dont think I will ever love a story more than I have loved the Potter books. Its our generation's version of the star wars for our parents generation... I am sure that will be contested but I think its accurate.

catfancykayle.tumblr.com if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment