Sunday, February 7, 2010

genesis

blog 1-

Here it goes I suppose...
Although my thoughts move at a quicker rate than my fingers can keep up with, I will try my best to get it out. An unleashing for those of you who so choose to read. (Blah blah blah)

Anyways,
Back to life in Washington. Glad to be around trees, mountains, bodies of water, tall buildings, and good company. There is nothing like spending time with the people who are unconditional in their personal connection toward you, its quite liberating. And I guess accepting that most will fail you at one point is a comforting preventative measure. Whatever the case though, I am relieved to be back.

My hopes for the near future are vague but somewhat present. I find myself missing the proximity of the beach and the warmth of the sun, yet seeing the sunrise and fall behind real mountains somehow makes up for it. Currently I am laying in my bed at too late an hour to be awake, listening to A Fine Frenzy. Wondering if the person on my mind will ever read this post, thinking it highly unlikely. You know a dreamer is never fully content in reality, a truth that has been painfully accepted. My mom always tells me that I resist my inclinations to dream out of fear, and she is probably right. Can anyone honestly blame me? However, I plan to defy her said statements, which is nothing new-always going against the grain thats pushed upon me! :)

Until next time b-world,
me.


No comments:

Post a Comment